“Content is the King” is what is told about digital marketing, but else have you heard?
Let’s review 15 impressive statistics that will convince you to do digital marketing in 2018.
- More than 200 million people worldwide use an advertising block.
- Leading content marketing companies receive 7.8 times more traffic than others.
- 56 % of marketing executives believe that custom content promotes higher royalty rates.
- One in 10 blogs become recurrent and continue to grow in the number of visits over time. This implies that the organic search for these increases.
- 70 percent of consumers claim that they prefer to know a brand through a content marketing strategy rather than conventional advertising.
- In the United States, 88% of executives in this sector use content as a pillar of their strategy.
- Only 48% of the small B2B companies surveyed have captured the role of their content strategy.
- 43% of people admit to “browse” blogs.
- 47% of shoppers reviewed 3 to 5 pieces of content before talking to a salesperson.
- 48% of professionals in Latin America need to create content for the blog.
- 38% considers it a priority to distribute or extend the content.
- 42% estimates that it should create visual content.
- After a survey of 17000 people from the X, Millennials and Z generations, they confirmed that at 90% of them like the creation of content by the following brands.
- Is the leading digital marketing effectiveness strategy this 2018, according to 20 percent of the world’s marketers.
- 41% of executives value visual content, but for B2B executives the role of the blog is still very relevant, and this type of format reaches 43% of the preferences.
Selling without appearing to sell is the premise of digital marketing.
A trend that is strengthened to the extent that more users go from being passive consumers to prosumers on the web.