We hear very often about viral marketing, videos that have millions of visualizations or images that are shared at great speed.
Because they have known to touch a magic key within the collective consciousness of the audience. They have that “something special” that they like and generates the uncontrollable need to share.
But are these contents random or viral advertising well calculated?
Content can be created without an advertising or marketing purpose, simply for fun, to raise awareness or inform.
While others, they do have a well-planned viral strategy, with a part of luck, and another of great pre-preparation and a very creative work.
Viral marketing consists of the generation of content strategies capable of generating large traffic flow between the users of a social network, an internet page or a streaming channel, among other digital environments.
To achieve the viralness of your content you only have to:
- Make entertaining videos with humorous doses, attractive to share.
- Check duration. The idea is to adapt the contents to the social network.
- Take care of the quality over the quantity.
- Don’t let your followers out of your way. You must develop strategies with your community Manager to keep your community well attended.
- Create relationships with influencers.
- Takes care of the copyright.
- Participate in forums related to your area.
- work on your email marketing strategy and do not leave aside SEO.
Viral marketing offers some advantages like low cost, powerful, non-invasive and helps boost your brand.
What are you waiting to try it out?